- Sam Harris is the Founder and President of RESULTS, an international citizens' lobby focused on ending poverty. Sam Harris is author of Reclaiming Our Democracy: Healing the Break Between People and Government.
- Mike Murray is a former Microsoft executive and the co-founder of Unitus, which aims to "to fight global poverty by increasing access to microfinance."
- Rick Beckett is the President and CEO of Global Partnerships, based in Seattle. He also serves on the board of Direct Relief International.
- Theresa Tulio has a retail store in Kirkland, Paint Box. She is a former client of Washington Cash, a microcredit organization that provides its clients with training and development assistance.
- Washington Cash
- Microcredit Summit Campaign
- Reclaiming our Democracy
- Global Partnerships
- Source: KUOW
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.